Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA - Freeport Blvd. (LIVE 29 Sep 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
City electrical final inspection completed 8/18
Aug 18, 2020

Inspection was completed via FaceTime due to the state and city of Sacramento “Shelter in place order” Approval of any work was based on video quality, angles provided and candor of contact on site. Inspection was completed to the best of my ability given the method in which inspection was completed.

Final needs to be provided to SMUD before transformer will be energized. As of tonight not live.

• Informative
Reactions: otter and mociaf9
Any updates lately?
At first I thought there weren't, but Accela actually shows the final inspection resulted in an approval as of Sept 17.

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-28_18-14-18.png
    upload_2020-9-28_18-14-18.png
    50 KB · Views: 77
85 Pack owners that have noticed limiting on Max Supercharger KW only.

Have you noticed that this location limits max KW? I use the location about once a week . Last night rolled in with 17 miles left and hit max 82 KW and dropped pretty fast from there.

I had to travel over the holidays and hit other locations in CA, Fresno, Tejon arriving with approx 30 miles left and would hit peaks of 116KW, (the good old days). Not so here. Before I get blasted I do know about stall pairing and always pick and unpaired stall. wondering if it a v3 location limitation to older packs ans Fresno and Tejon are both V2 locations.

Just curious if anyone else the the same pack size has noticed limited KW at this location?

There isn’t stall pairing on V3. 4 stalls per cabinet are “shared” so maybe that had something to do with it? 575kw split between 4 stalls so if you happened to be the third car pulling in right after 2 M3s at low SOC started they could be pulling almost 500kw and you’d get what was left. Highly unlikely but something to think about.