Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA (LIVE 13 Oct 2017)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I avoid going to Arden whenever possible due to the congestion and the tiny tiny parking spaces. Maybe I just don't know the good places to park there but I can't imagine how there would possibly be room for 20 Superchargers.

I have literally taken Uber from downtown Sac to that mall just to avoid having to deal with the parking situation there.

• Informative
Reactions: EVCarGUy
Any news on opening date and progress? I need this supercharger by Sept. 22
Tesla never announces Supercharger opening dates because there are too many variables beyond their control. Anything you read here on TMC will just be a guess.

I would not count on being able to use this new Supercharger location on Sep 22nd. You definitely need to plan your trip using existing locations. Good luck.

definitely won't be ready by 9/22. Sorry. Pic taken was yesterday.

Attachments

• IMAG1797.jpg
    IMAG1797.jpg
    839.2 KB · Views: 150
Any supercharger in Sacto is nice. Waiting for the Natomas one to open. Easy access from I-80 and I-5.
Arden could work. Rarely go there, but go by there often. Definitely needs to be at the dead end (Sears) not the Best Buy end.
Still waiting to hear if something is coming to Elk Grove. Wouldn't it be a great snub to the EG city council to put one at the ghost mall now that the reservation has control. Even better, a service center!

Reactions: TMobe
Natomas progress update...

10 stalls have been mostly installed as the attached picture shows; taken earlier today.

Although the gate was open, I guess I went too late to speak to anyone to get a sense of when it will be open since no one was there.

I'll keep you posted when I revisit the location earlier in the day within a week.

Attachments

• 20170911_161041.jpg
    20170911_161041.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 99