Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sagamore Beach, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the good time guys, it was fun despite the weather trying to ruin it.

It was nice to see so many cars lined up, I took a couple of pictures with my phone, it was too cold to get a nice shoot on all cars. Here are few pictures of the cars. Please if someone is offended of some way, let me know I'll blur the license plate or remove the picture:

20141102_130301.jpg
20141102_130401.jpg
20141102_130426.jpg

At some point I counted 13 cars and then some have left and others came, probably topping over 20 Tesla's :)

Awww man! This is great! So sorry to miss the trip - enjoyed visiting even when the Sagamore lot was a pile of hot dirt, and would have been a treat to see these Teslas lined up there today. Thanks for the pics, wondering where you rate etc. Maybe...maybe another trip down soon in Sunshine? For those ready to bag work, I am thinking Wednesday Nov 5th, fairly early departure from suburban Boston (or Natick?); to the Supercharger, drive down 24 (yes, 24), then 495 until past Brockton then the old roads bumping down the shore and the ancient road (officially designated and Ancient Way) from old 28 over to the Sagamore. Supercharge, then back along shore roads onto the Cape, lunch at one of many classic Ocean-side diners, back in time for kids soccer that afternoon. Takers? Send me a PM. Anyway - post more pics from today!

Awww man! This is great! So sorry to miss the trip - enjoyed visiting even when the Sagamore lot was a pile of hot dirt, and would have been a treat to see these Teslas lined up there today. Thanks for the pics, wondering where you rate etc. Maybe...maybe another trip down soon in Sunshine? For those ready to bag work, I am thinking Wednesday Nov 5th, fairly early departure from suburban Boston (or Natick?); to the Supercharger, drive down 24 (yes, 24), then 495 until past Brockton then the old roads bumping down the shore and the ancient road (officially designated and Ancient Way) from old 28 over to the Sagamore. Supercharge, then back along shore roads onto the Cape, lunch at one of many classic Ocean-side diners, back in time for kids soccer that afternoon. Takers? Send me a PM. Anyway - post more pics from today!

I missed yesterday so I'm game for Nov. 5th. ModelS1079, I'll PM you soon.

... to the Supercharger, drive down 24 (yes, 24), then 495 until past Brockton then the old roads bumping down the shore and the ancient road (officially designated an Ancient Way) from old 28 over to the Sagamore. Supercharge, then back along shore roads onto the Cape, lunch at one of many classic Ocean-side diners, back ...

I am so copy/paste/saving this for when I get up there to visit Boston friends, maybe next fall.

Rick in Houston TX

Grand Opening : November 19th, this Wednesday....
·*********Rally from Boston to Sagamore Beach Supercharger by way of our Supercharger in East Greenwich, RI, Arrival at Sagamore Beach Supercharger around 3pm; mingle, media coverage, and Donuts & Coffee until owners disperse around 4pm.

Grand Opening : November 19th, this Wednesday....
·*********Rally from Boston to Sagamore Beach Supercharger by way of our Supercharger in East Greenwich, RI, Arrival at Sagamore Beach Supercharger around 3pm; mingle, media coverage, and Donuts & Coffee until owners disperse around 4pm.

Yes, I got that email as well. Not very well planned in the middle of a work week, weekend would have been better. Oh well, many of us already have made the pilgrimage :)