Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sagamore Beach, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photos taken at approximately 7pm on Thursday July 10th. Two machines were actively moving earth behind the large pile.
7-10 (1).jpg
7-10 (2).jpg

Dang, what is the big bridge structure in the background? Is it closed?

Those bridges are Cape Cod landmarks, if they were closed there would be a lot of people stuck on Cape with no easy way to get off. The salt water does a number on the bridges here. It seems like everytime the weather is nice, they are scraping and re-painting, which is what I suspect here. They spend a lot of time setting up so the paint does not fall on the cars, boats, water, etc. below.

Here is the critical info for this charging location:

The parking spaces would be accessed by a driveway connecting from the existing Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot. The station would include a fence and gated area containing four super-charger cabinets and electrical equipment, a transformer cabinet on a concrete pad, a utility meter, and an underground concrete encased conduit connecting cables to a new utility pole.

So these spaces will somehow be connected to the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot. Soooo
[FONT=Lora, serif]these pictures from across the street do not apply; that is a much larger project taking place. I will be in this area soon and will look, inquire and take pictures of anything that looks a lil more like a supercharging location. Again, I think it will be only the eight parking spaces indicated plus pads for the superchargers themselves, the distribution cabinets and a pad for the utility transformer. [/FONT]

Here is the critical info for this charging location:

The parking spaces would be accessed by a driveway connecting from the existing Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot. The station would include a fence and gated area containing four super-charger cabinets and electrical equipment, a transformer cabinet on a concrete pad, a utility meter, and an underground concrete encased conduit connecting cables to a new utility pole.

So these spaces will somehow be connected to the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot. Soooo
these pictures from across the street do not apply; that is a much larger project taking place. I will be in this area soon and will look, inquire and take pictures of anything that looks a lil more like a supercharging location. Again, I think it will be only the eight parking spaces indicated plus pads for the superchargers themselves, the distribution cabinets and a pad for the utility transformer.

The pictures aren't from a across the street, they are from right behind the existing Dunkin' Donuts parking lot...the two lots will be connected. There will be four stalls, 8 parking a spots, that's correct. It doesn't take a genius to figure out additional work is being done in that area, but that's the location of the supercharger. Electrical work probably won't start until August. Don't you think people would have done a little bit of research themselves before posting this pictures and other info? Please when you are here, inquire with random Dunkin Donut employees and take pictures of anything that you think looks like a supercharger area. We won't know anything for sure until you take a look.

It was late night and dark by the time I got there. On my return trip I'll get some photos. About a week from now! I'll inquire with everyone I can.... Hope it helps narrow the exact location down! I'll get the DD in the photos too to help with perspective and all:))

It was late night and dark by the time I got there. On my return trip I'll get some photos. About a week from now! I'll inquire with everyone I can.... Hope it helps narrow the exact location down! I'll get the DD in the photos too to help with perspective and all:))

What? No night vision googles?

Be sure to bring a tall ladder to get DD and the site in the same frame as there is some thick vegetation to deal with.

Google Maps

- - - Updated - - -

I've added true dunkin to the photos...

Attachments

• 7-10 (2).jpg
    7-10 (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 779
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 767
This Supercharger is very needed. Glad to see New England is getting it's second Supercharger north of New Haven, CT. Tesla how about Portsmouth, NH / Portland, ME / White River Junction any of those would be nice. :) Metro NY has plenty.

This is a total guess, but the sign permit is for Meetinghouse, so I would think the entrance would be on that side. Although that Meetinghouse property does go all the way back to Canal Rd. Let's settle at, I don't have any clue!

They were clearing the vegetation when I was there last night. Amazing what you can do with large machinery.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice circle placement by tfinan:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633.7 KB · Views: 421