Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sagamore Beach, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lot.jpg
I was checking out the site again the other day. It looks like they are doing something like this. It would also leave the rest of the site open for whatever else is going on down there. At the town meeting it sounded like the Superchargers would be in their own lot/space.

Last edited:
Thats really annoying. I don't have a personal computer at home to upload them any other way. Looks right side up when viewing from a smartphone...can a mod fix?

Many web servers and browsers don't understand the smart phone metatags that modify JPEG orientation. Until the web server and/or browser programs fix this, someone or some software robot, needs to put the pictures through an editing package that saves the JPEG with the orientation corrected.

For now, it's good mental exercise to do the corrections in head.

(LMB spouse)

With Firefox, right-click the image and select View Source. Renders the entire image in your current browser window and displays it right-side up. Use Back or Alt-RightArrow to return to the post.

--edit--

Meant to say "select View Image". Sorry. Agree with @Cottonwood below, but better than nothing.

Last edited:
(LMB spouse)

With Firefox, right-click the image and select View Source. Renders the entire image in your current browser window and displays it right-side up. Use Back or Alt-RightArrow to return to the post.

That works with Chrome as well, but is pretty tedious on posts like the one that started this discussion that have 5 pictures.

Thanks for the update.

These stall units appear to have the chrome sides rails found on the new lighted versions.

Do the stakes provide any more clarity on where you think the entrance may be located?

Attachments

• Tesla-100th-Superchager-Station.jpg
    Tesla-100th-Superchager-Station.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 561
Love this thread. KEEP THE UPDATES COMIN! I just used my first supercharger ever yesterday (in Rhode Island) and it was amaaaaaazing. Can't wait till there's one in Mass!

I will try to visit the Bourne location sometime over the next 5 days. I get a little irrationally excited over things like this lol.

I love photo updates in particular!! I visited Sagamore recently and it will prove to be a great help for those of us traveling to the cape, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. We DO have some work to do....... The Steamship Authority parking lots are in desperate need of 120v plugs for EV's parked in their long term parking lots. A long stay on islands MV and Nantucket will require plugging into something! especially if it is later in the season when temperatures are cooler. My car lost approximately 10 miles per day parked in the Hyannis Steamship Authority long term parking lot {grass field} near the airport. Sagamore will make it much better because our cars will have more battery energy to draw from while parked, however we really need parking lot owner/operators to be aware of EV parking needs. Kinda like Denver Airport that has 120v plugs available for long term parking and short term parking... just a little more than enough to keep the battery pack stable and slow charging {3MPH} works perfectly for parking lots!!

Sorry ...no more good pictures of Sagamore:(

Last edited:
Looks like the lot will be paved middle to end of next week and hopefully everything is up and running for the holiday weekend. One of the guys down there said he helped install superchargers up and down the east coast. Didn't realize they had traveling crews. I will post more pictures in a few days.

Saturday 8/16 6 p.m.

Dunkin Donuts is to my back, photos pan from south (Canal Rd) to North

Looks like parking area has been further excavated.

Entrance will definitely follow proposal shown by MassX above. It appears that they'll be able to tie into existing storm drains that way as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday 8/16 6 p.m.

Dunkin Donuts is to my back.

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday 8/16 6pm

Stall units have been further assembled.

No utility transformer on pad yet.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    870.6 KB · Views: 370
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    841.1 KB · Views: 363
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    717.7 KB · Views: 346
  • photo 4.JPG