Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Quispamsis, NB

What should we call this...

• Saint John

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Quispamsis

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Kennebecasis Valley

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
30A, yikes. You don't have a CHAdeMO adapter?
Nope.

Here’s my charging log since St Leonard.
- charged at Kings Landing - 30A
- trickle charging on 120V at our hotel
- charged at the Crossroads Irving - 28A
And now...
- Supercharging in Lincoln, NB - 102 kW!

(On another note, I might be able to pass by Quispamsis tomorrow on the way to the Bay of Fundy National Park :) )
DF58A15B-54F7-43A2-9F26-29AFF7E26705.jpeg

Nope.

Here’s my charging log since St Leonard.
- charged at Kings Landing - 30A
- trickle charging on 120V at our hotel
- charged at the Crossroads Irving - 28A
And now...
- Supercharging in Lincoln, NB - 102 kW!

(On another note, I might be able to pass by Quispamsis tomorrow on the way to the Bay of Fundy National Park :) )View attachment 444033
I must have missed you by less than 5 minutes. Sadly driving a Honda minivan, not my Tesla. As long as I need to drop my kids off a university I’ll need to hang onto this minivan.

So, I’m a bit late on my promise. Anyway, no change. The stalls (with cables sticking out for some reason) still have garbage bags over them. I could see the cable markings through one of the bags (if that somehow matters).

The site is still missing lighting and Superchargers. Honestly would have loved to use Quispam of Woodstock on our way to St. Andrews but couldn’t manage to do the trip without a charge. Ended up charging in Saint John instead. (will post Salisbury photos in that thread)
163BD6C9-3C26-44F0-9AD7-71A09800CB31.jpeg
2F9083EB-B30F-4231-8B46-0E3E760F06EF.jpeg
6DE590ED-7DBB-4690-A28D-B58F5A76EFBD.jpeg
7BD30946-4CF1-40CE-B334-D67D0E5D1083.jpeg
906E67EC-4C15-497F-9404-41869EF299C0.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: XHabjab
I thought someone had said they where talking to the service tech and he was the one giving the info that they were supposed to be done in August. Maybe it was actually the tech for the superchargers, not sure. Either way it would be cool to at least get some kind of updated time frame.
It was the supercharger tech, not the service tech. The service guys don't know a whole lot more about the timing than we do. Sadly he didn't offer up any contact info, just said absolutely by the end of August, he just didn't say which August.

• Funny
Reactions: Vawlkus and MarcoRP
Reactions: Mark sj
Sept 16, 2019
Stopped at this location, and looks all ready -EXCEPT still no pedestals. Just finished a 4,611 KM (2,858 miles), journey from Bijou, Colorado to Aulac, New Brunswick, hitting our 138th different Supercharger Station. Great trip, lots of fun, an enjoyable way to fulfill National Drive Electric Week. Will return home to Colorado via Quebec & Ontario and Detroit to hit some more new Superchargers. Model 3 LR AWD is a blast to travel in, and really economical.

LOL - I was 99% certain this was spam given the generic wording and the link to a random IP address, next time you post something like this you should be a lot more descriptive about what it actually is! :D

For those who are curious, this appears to be a live webcam view which includes the Tesla supercharger build location at the bottom left corner - very helpful, thanks!

image.cgi

[NOTE TO READER: This image will refresh every time you reload the page, it's a live view]