Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint-Léonard-d’Aston, QC (Madrid 2.0)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol would it be possible that they’ve been planning this for 5 years now?
LaPresse Article from 2013
1AC65840-959D-4CE7-BA8B-DCE948ED6FAE.jpeg

Great Tesla! Only 9 more to go to achieve your annual goal! Seems like they’re trying to cut corners with locations with Yamachiche, which got rid of both Trois-Rivières AND Berthierville! Hmm...

Reactions: Michelx
You can see the power cables hanging out of the top of the conduit running up the power pole. Looks like they're just waiting for the utility transformer to get everything hooked up and the lamps to be put on the bases. Good chance to be live before year's end.

It's true... I've charged in Drummondville about 20 times and it always seems to be when the mall is closed. Good luck making productive use of that charging time when nothing is open. A proper 24/7 highway stop halfway between Montréal and Quebec is a great option.

It's true... I've charged in Drummondville about 20 times and it always seems to be when the mall is closed. Good luck making productive use of that charging time when nothing is open. A proper 24/7 highway stop halfway between Montréal and Quebec is a great option.
The Boston Pizza in Drummondville is open till 11pm or midnight depending on which night of the week. I've never eaten at one but the Normandin is open till midnight or 1am depending on which night of the week. I agree the mall hours in Quebec are ridiculous. They seem to close at 5 or 5:30pm every time I'm there lol.

The Boston Pizza in Drummondville is open till 11pm or midnight depending on which night of the week. I've never eaten at one but the Normandin is open till midnight or 1am depending on which night of the week. I agree the mall hours in Quebec are ridiculous. They seem to close at 5 or 5:30pm every time I'm there lol.
And closed on Sunday...

• Funny
Reactions: sauce and PLUS EV
It appears the decision to work on this site in 2018 was a last-minute decision. So, there may not have been a lot of lead time for requesting the Hydro-Quebec hookup. Also, non-urgent work on overhead power lines may be against rules when it's -15C. Then workers have holiday vacation. My prediction is late January.