Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salem, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone on here have any info on the Salem, Oregon supercharger? Online it just states Target end of 2018 and based on the location (unclear if it's actual location or just random spot) it would be by Macy's. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone on here have any info on the Salem, Oregon supercharger? Online it just states Target end of 2018 and based on the location (unclear if it's actual location or just random spot) it would be by Macy's. Thanks in advance!
generally, the future location tags are shown at the center of whatever city, so don't put too much into the specific spot the tag is shown.

UPDATE: I found a pre-digging miss utility location request from earlier this month and a ready to issue electrical permit for the Salem supercharger. Looks like construction has either started pretty recently or will do so imminently.

Salem Search and Status -- "INSTALL TESLA SUPERCHARGE LOCATION"
Permit #: 555-20-000231-ELEC -- "TESLA CHARGING STATION WITH PLAN REVEW"

What: Tesla is soon going to install an unknown number of superchargers in the parking lot of Target.
Address: 3790 Center St NE, Salem, OR 97301

GPS: 44.939006, -122.988094

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Salem, OR

Along Primary Interstates: I-5
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: OR-22

I-5

To: Woodburn, OR - 17.3 miles
Diversion: 2.2 miles
To: Vancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA - 60 miles

More density on I-5.
Really need more in Southern Oregon, particularly something between Grants Pass, OR and Springfield, OR.

UPDATE: I found a pre-digging miss utility location request from earlier this month and a ready to issue electrical permit for the Salem supercharger. Looks like construction has either started pretty recently or will do so imminently.

Salem Search and Status -- "INSTALL TESLA SUPERCHARGE LOCATION"
Permit #: 555-20-000231-ELEC -- "TESLA CHARGING STATION WITH PLAN REVEW"

What: Tesla is soon going to install an unknown number of superchargers in the parking lot of Target.
Address: 3790 Center St NE, Salem, OR 97301

GPS: 44.939006, -122.988094

@Chuq @MarcoRP

THANK YOU!!!!

• Informative
Reactions: TechVP