Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salisbury, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are we sure that this is a Tesla site? Those white boxes look like Electrify America equipment.
[Yes I know NB is in Canada...]
This looks like a CCS/Chademo install.
Let me add to others that the boxes are consistent with Tesla installations. There seem to be two different styles that Tesla uses. But, I do agree that we would love to see a Tesla symbol as soon as possible. At the moment it looks like they don't have all the equipment on site. It might be that they are avoiding delivering all the equipment until they need it.

There is Electrify Canada, but their initial plan is just in the unimportant provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.

C1C9BC76-35FA-4BB8-8D16-874C3EEE89D1.jpeg
7F045248-DFA9-4C37-AF89-F19E424306C8.jpeg
84F98E7A-0201-4209-BA9A-5C1DF58B743C.jpeg
Not sure if anyone on here is from the area... I live 10 mins from here, know the owner of the Restaurant in the Irving ... these are Tesla Superchargers.... 1000 percent

Was there twice last week and chatted with the crew.
They are headed to Woodstock next.
There is a delay in Tesla hardware and expect to see it arrive for both of the locations in June. I asked if they'd be done by August and they said for sure, probably sooner and they'd both be done within days of each other as all the work would be done and ready for final hardware.

Was there twice last week and chatted with the crew.
They are headed to Woodstock next.
There is a delay in Tesla hardware and expect to see it arrive for both of the locations in June. I asked if they'd be done by August and they said for sure, probably sooner and they'd both be done within days of each other as all the work would be done and ready for final hardware.

Did you happen to ask (or did they mention) if these new supercharger stalls will be supercharger v3 capable in the future?

• Disagree
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
The Dolan Road Irving, but that is hard to get to when driving west. The other is the newer Irving at the end of Millennium Drive, which is where NB Power has their charging station. This seems the most probable location, unless they go further outside the city to the Norton Irving.

The only one in the city that seems possible would be Fairville Blvd, but I would expect it to be outside of the city. There isn't much for options west of the city and then you end up too close to Baileyville, although I would like one on the Canadian side of the border, say at the new St. Stephen Irving, but I doubt that would ever happen.

That's what I was thinking. Millenium Drive is 150 km from Baileyville and 110 km from Salisbury.
I think it would be better to find somewhere at the King William and #1 as that would serve people wanting to turn up to Freddy and would make it 120 km/140 km in that stretch. SJ folks, isn't there a gas station at that exit now? Thought I'd noticed a place when driving by on the way to KV from St. S.