Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salisbury, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10574761-806A-4CE4-8F92-CAEE05D403C8.jpeg
19EF7F89-64CB-42C7-A75B-08A3BADA75C7.jpeg
This is tonight

The ones in Quispamsis had packing slips on them indicating that they were delivered by a third party and to be delivered directly to the Irving location, not to the contractor's location.

Also, the actual Tesla connectors (ie: the stand with the glowing Tesla logo, cord, and plug) were no where to be seen in Quispamsis. Nor was any electrical work completed by NB Power. I see there is no guy wire on that pole in Salisbury, so no wires on that new pole either. That could mean further delays and makes having these chargers operational by the Canada Day weekend less likely. Hopefully the work can be done faster and they are ready by then though.

My theory is End Of Life for V2 chargers, everything on hold until V3 chargers get into production. Perhaps there was a manufacturing holdup with the first V3's.
... wishful thinking, but it might be reality.
Boston is already producing the V3 according to the last press release I heard about on NYK, so that doesn't quite track for me.

He said it was high demand for them. He said at one point they were going to split the ones in Enfield to have 2 in each of 4 locations.
Well, that explains why there's only 2/3 cabinets there with the third being under plastic wrap for the time being. Still strikes me as very odd though.

Boston is already producing the V3 according to the last press release I heard about on NYK, so that doesn't quite track for me.

Well, that explains why there's only 2/3 cabinets there with the third being under plastic wrap for the time being. Still strikes me as very odd though.
There were 8 cabinets up at Enfield Wednesday afternoon and Friday at noon it looked like there may be something going on at the new Big Stop in Auld's Cove. The same types of construction equipment we saw at Salisbury and Quispam were sitting in the back yard. Is there a specific site for Enfield?

Reactions: MarcoRP
There were 8 cabinets up at Enfield Wednesday afternoon and Friday at noon it looked like there may be something going on at the new Big Stop in Auld's Cove. The same types of construction equipment we saw at Salisbury and Quispam were sitting in the back yard. Is there a specific site for Enfield?
Was it very similar to the photos posted above? White switchgear cabinets, conducts etc.?