Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salmon Arm, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TCH/BC-1

Salmon Arm, BC

Along National Highways: TCH/BC-1
Along Provincial Highways (<=8km): None

TCH

To: Revelstoke, BC - 99.6 km
Diversion: 0.7 km
To: Golden, BC - 246.4 km

To: Vernon, BC (TCH, BC-97B, BC-97A, BC-97) - 55.2km

Location revealed in the new NRCan funding grants list. 8 stalls coming soon to 2701 11 Avenue North East, at the Askew's Foods in Salmon Arm, BC

Thanks Marco! That location will be very useful to me when towing my trailer from Vancouver to Yoho National Park, a trip that I hope to do in summer 2021. The 212km gap between Kamloops and Revelstoke is problematic for me due to the much higher energy use when towing/

Construction is underway!
C5D7CD32-2701-4110-8132-3F8A1D92D5DF.jpeg

Nice, this looks like it is located so that if one wants to they can skip charging in Revelstoke and go straight to Golden, or vice versa. I just looked at ABRP and it is doable both ways with 90% SOC. This could take a lot of load off the Revelstoke chargers. I wonder if they will be putting in a new larger location in Revelstoke?

Along with the Vernon Supercharger this will take a little pressure off Kelowna as well depending on where people are heading. Vernon is kind of the gateway into the kootenays via highway 6. Nakusp would be a nice addition for the standard range bunch coming out of Vernon. .

It's 8 SC + 3 FLO. Tesla does not do 9 stall builds in North America, and 12 SC + 3 FLO is an 80/20 ratio, which basically would violate the agreement

Reactions: X-Men