Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salt Lake City, UT - Marketplace at 18th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

8 V3 stalls are coming to Marketplace at 18th Center near South Salt Lake. Two permits have just been filed. You can track the status here

SLC AcceIa.jpg

Marco, Thanks for posting that.

I am always glad to see more supercharger locations, but this location seems an odd choice to me. The parking lot appears to get a lot of use and one that might be iced during normal business hours. On the plus side there are multiple fast food outlets here and a coffee shop so that is a good thing.

On the downside 300 west is under major reconstruction right now and getting there and back to the interstate is problematic with all the traffic and people not really sure what is open and closed. Eventually things will get back to normal, but for this summer this will be a pain to navigate.

It's interesting how these SC's pop up without any announced plans previously. I wonder if this was a spur of the moment (Well, as spur of the moment you can get with corporate things) development or if they have more plans like this they haven't said before.

Weird to me not the exact location, but that it’s placed between the service center with temp superchargers and delivery center with normal super chargers. I love that we are getting more here but I wish they would add more outside of SLC now. There are plenty of other places that could use a site.
Exactly my thoughts. How about Ogden or Provo or Park City ? Any of these locations would have been better in my opinion.