Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Ardo, CA (LIVE 28 Jun 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by ranch 43 to drop off some bins of olives and the facility is very modern with some high tech equipment, I’m surprised that the owner is letting tesla install chargers at the property since he has the ranch locked up with gates and cameras

Reactions: tracym1471
San Ardo, CA

Host Type: Store
Host: The Mill at 43 Ranch
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-101
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-101

To: King City, CA (Permit) - 22 miles
Diversion: 0.2 miles
To: Greenfield, CA - 34.3 miles

Density.
Location would currently split Paso Robles, CA to Greenfield, CA, which is 64.7 miles.
If King City, CA is built before San Ardo, CA, San Ardo, CA would still split a gap of 52.4 miles.
This is currently the largest gap on US-101 south of Laytonville, CA.

5DC63EA4-F4A7-4CD4-A908-AD4B10EBA2AA.jpeg
Have a feeling construction is kicking off here. Big section of ground leveling going on parallel to the border fence along the south bound on-ramp

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Getting close…stopped by last weekend and snapped some pics.

Looking forward to a possible restroom in a much-needed location. The old destination chargers there saved me a couple of times as well…thanks @cindy@43ranch!View attachment 909318View attachment 909319
Yep that was the area I was suspecting when I saw ground being moved back in august. Happy to see this one almost done, I will actually utilize it quite often instead of having to stop prematurely in Greenfield

Reactions: goldengate
I have the opposite problem. Car thinks it can make Greenfield when north bound, then wants me to charge in Arroyo Grande, so it can make it to Greenfield.
The problem with that is the car is almost fully charged in Arroyo Grande, so it charges very slowly there. Paso Robles would be a better choice, but I have to manually over-ride the charging destination to charge in Paso Robles. This location will be even better than Paso Robles

I have the opposite problem. Car thinks it can make Greenfield when north bound, then wants me to charge in Arroyo Grande, so it can make it to Greenfield.
The problem with that is the car is almost fully charged in Arroyo Grande, so it charges very slowly there. Paso Robles would be a better choice, but I have to manually over-ride the charging destination to charge in Paso Robles. This location will be even better than Paso Robles
I am hopeful the second supercharger coming in Paso Robles will be a lot closer to the 101. It's not that bad but it's annoying enough I avoid it

I am hopeful the second supercharger coming in Paso Robles will be a lot closer to the 101. It's not that bad but it's annoying enough I avoid it
There is a permit in process waiting for a resubmittal for 8 stalls at 1111 Riverside (Cool Hand Lukes). Riverside and 12th so youll need to take the 17th Ste Exit southbound or Paso Robles Street exit Northbound. Not exactly easy even though it is very close to the freeway.

These were finaled Jan 27 so waiting on you know what/who.

We usually have to pretty eagle-eyed users here but every has missed the obvious based on all the pictures. Look at all the heavy duty allthread sticking out of the ground in a square pattern on either side of each charging cabinet. Likely waiting on a transformer and solar before this goes live. Apparently the plans for the permit Marco posted listed solar as "future". Now there is a permit for the "future" work.

1681963512935.png