Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Bruno, CA (under construction Feb 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

MarcoRP

@MontrealTesla
Sep 6, 2017
Montréal
H/T to SF TESLA CLUB for finding a new Supercharger under construction in San Bruno at the Lunardi’s Market (2801 San Bruno Ave W). Per the Twitter post, 12 V3 stalls are almost completed here.

Will add on Supercharge Info.
Edit: according to the permit 16 stations will be installed.

Photo

0272327F-28CC-4D2F-A57C-FE6F6B083CF6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PStewart

AxlxA

Jun 23, 2020
Bay Area
Hmmm this station service who mostly?

I'm still thinking a half moon bay charger is a must! Or something along 280 between page mill to Daly City (not serramonte)

This one is closer to 35 than 280. Maybe the locals will benefit?

DoItDiff

Jul 21, 2020
Milpitas, CA
Belated update from Tuesday, 3/16:
1. As I arrived, the pedestals were being wrapped in clear plastic (presumably pallet wrap), which I think implies that they're installed but not going to be useable soon. (Tesla's map site says Q2.)
2. No PG&E transformer yet, and they were digging a deep hole between an existing underground vault and the concrete pad for the transformer. After I took a picture, the backhoe operator said no pictures.
3. Tesla's white cabinets are hidden inside an enclosure, apparently similar to the Windsor (California) location.

IMG_7313.JPG
IMG_7314.JPG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC