Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Clemente, CA (LIVE 18 Nov 2017, 49 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SDG&E was there this morning. I asked when they would be done and they told me that they are energizing the transformers today and it's up to Tesla as to when they turn them on. The other workers there said it's up to SDG&E. So as long as the city gives it's approval today we could be looking at 21 new SC's today!
I will stop by tonight around 10pm and report back...

SDG&E was there this morning. I asked when they would be done and they told me that they are energizing the transformers today and it's up to Tesla as to when they turn them on. The other workers there said it's up to SDG&E. So as long as the city gives it's approval today we could be looking at 21 new SC's today!
With successful city inspection, the utility will energize and set the meter, but will NOT close the customer's main breaker. That last step will indeed be up to the Tesla folks.

B8493545-0476-456B-9F30-E349DCBB6311.jpeg
I stopped by 1 hour ago. They are not energized yet

View attachment 260797 I stopped by 1 hour ago. They are not energized yet

SDG&E was there today energizing the transformers, Tesla still needs to flip the breaker to energize the SuperChargers.

Do you think they took the one in the middle out because that spot is too narrow for a Tesla?

The spots are not too narrow, I backed into one yesterday to "test fit". If you look at post #116 you can see the SDG&E truck with a spool of very large cable. They had to remove that SC to get to the boxes behind it...they have just not put it back yet.

• Informative
Reactions: FredTMC and McManX