Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Del Mar Heights Road (CLOSED 16 Sep 2021, 18 urban stalls)

gaswalla

Model S,3,X.. CT with Austin delivery
Sep 23, 2012
San Diego
ADF146E8-8864-4593-A225-CC5470DA34F7.jpeg
Wiring of the stalls to the cabinets is underway. My estimate is a bit less than half done

This project was planned long before Tesla became a household word. And the project has been scaled back from the original plans. I can't wait til it's turned on. IMO this sight will be the busiest SC in San Diego.

All the Fuss About One Paseo in One Placeo - Voice of San Diego

Seems there was a missed opportunity in this parking structure. They put up shade sails for the top level parking, but they could have instead installed solar panels for shading...

Cosmacelf

Supporting Member
Mar 6, 2013
San Diego
Electrical inspection was happening today...they are VERY close to opening.

If the electrical inspection passes and any other inspections are done, then Sdge gets notified and typically within 2 weeks the transformer is installed. Then Tesla has to test the site. So, close as in 2-3 weeks.

Supercharger.info...not a Tesla site

supercharge.info relies on eyes on the ground to report correct info. Stall counts for permit/construction locations *usually* reflect the minimum expected (e.g. 8 for most of the United States/Europe, but higher in California and lower in Australia/NZ, for example).

Now that you've confirmed the correct number, I've updated the site :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC