Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Del Mar Heights Road (CLOSED 16 Sep 2021, 18 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift, when the time comes for placing a blue dot (perhaps we're already there), the electrical permit includes "Latitude":32.952645,"Longitude":-117.235974 in the html, which looks about right (the address in the permit appears erroneous)

This looks like an easy on/off the I-5 for visitors to charge up prior to or after visiting San Diego area along the I-5.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno
went by this morning and saw 3-4 Tesla charging equipments on north east corner of the top level.
IMG_1029.jpg

Was on top floor today. No activity yet. Behind a covered fence where a handful white what looked like non-descript electrical cabinets. 6x3x3. Nothing else.
This may take awhile. Streets around the complex are still under construction.
Entrance to the garage is just 1/4 mile or less from freeway 5, Del Mar Heights exit.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno
At least they've upped their game in terms of number of sites in San Diego.

Yes, this time last year there was only 1 SC station at Qualcomm in Sorrento Valley with very long lines. Now, we have 4 SC stations operational - Qualcomm, downtown SD, La Costa and Black Mountain. And more to come. We'll be up to 5 very soon.
I have no complaints and think Tesla is doing a great job in increasing the number of SC stations available in SD County.

I've owned my Model S since 5/2013. If you take a look at the number of Tesla's on the road versus number of SC's, it has not kept pace with production during the past year. It will get better over time. For the first 3.5 year, i never waited at a SC. And I drive ALOT!! Back when i got my car, there were only 8 SC's in the country, and I survived number of round trips to the Bay Area and back. Now to date I've made 28 round trips so far. And I've also made 20+ trips to Vegas and back. I can't waif for Del Mar Heights and Fashion Valley to come on line!

Yes, this time last year there was only 1 SC station at Qualcomm in Sorrento Valley with very long lines. Now, we have 4 SC stations operational - Qualcomm, downtown SD, La Costa and Black Mountain. And more to come. We'll be up to 5 very soon.
I have no complaints and think Tesla is doing a great job in increasing the number of SC stations available in SD County.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 6.47.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 6.47.49 PM.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 100