Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Del Mar Heights Road (CLOSED 16 Sep 2021, 18 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ADF146E8-8864-4593-A225-CC5470DA34F7.jpeg
Wiring of the stalls to the cabinets is underway. My estimate is a bit less than half done

This project was planned long before Tesla became a household word. And the project has been scaled back from the original plans. I can't wait til it's turned on. IMO this sight will be the busiest SC in San Diego.

All the Fuss About One Paseo in One Placeo - Voice of San Diego

Seems there was a missed opportunity in this parking structure. They put up shade sails for the top level parking, but they could have instead installed solar panels for shading...

Supercharger.info...not a Tesla site

supercharge.info relies on eyes on the ground to report correct info. Stall counts for permit/construction locations *usually* reflect the minimum expected (e.g. 8 for most of the United States/Europe, but higher in California and lower in Australia/NZ, for example).

Now that you've confirmed the correct number, I've updated the site :)

supercharge.info relies on eyes on the ground to report correct info. Stall counts for permit/construction locations *usually* reflect the minimum expected (e.g. 8 for most of the United States/Europe, but higher in California and lower in Australia/NZ, for example).

Now that you've confirmed the correct number, I've updated the site :)