Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Mira Mesa Blvd (LIVE 13 Jul 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great location for those that have been driving Tesla’s in SD for awhile it’s come a long way since only the Qualcomm SC and the crazy lines there ..good selection of food nearby as well
D3C7168F-A42E-4B4C-BDDB-72F35B2FB2EC.jpeg

Just finished a week-long stay in Solana Beach. During that time, I charged at this location several times and found it very convenient for our needs. Restrooms in Target plus many places to eat in the area. Charge times were excellent and only once did I see the request to limit my charge to 80% due to heavy usage.

Reactions: Oil Freedom
Yeah, and it cracks me up that so many people -- presumably with a license to drive -- seem to have trouble simply backing into a parking space or trying to parallel park. (With those driving skills, they really need autonomy more than other people! ;) )

I prefer to back into parking spaces because of the improved visibility and ease when leaving the spot.
Having trouble leaving the spot by having to back up. How ironic :p

Haha, no "trouble", but "improved visibility and ease when leaving the spot".
I've seen several public parking lots with signs restricting backing into spaces. It usually doesn't stop people from doing it and many times people just pull thru for the very reasons you mention so how would a parking enforcer know for sure if a car pulled thru or backed in? Probably the reason it is seldom enforced.