Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Mission Center Road (LIVE 10 Jun 2022, 10 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

MISSION VALLEY: Building and Electrical permits to install (10) Tesla Supercharger EVCS and supporting infrastructure at an existing parking lot of a commercial building. Scope to include concrete foundations and equipment for (3) Tesla rectifier cabinets, (1) utility switchgear, (1) utility switch, (1) switchgear, and (1) pad for future battery storage system and new parking stripping, signage and ADA access features.

5694 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA 92108

Edit: Not an expansion, link to Tesla's Find Us below:

More Superchargers around here are desperately needed during busy times, the other Mission Valley spot 1 mile away is full frequently.

Interesting that there are 3 cabinets, but only 10 posts being installed. Out of parking spots?

Reactions: jowaldo
This thread is for a permit and installation of 10 (why not 12?) V3 chargers down the street, on the other side of the 163 freeway. It looks like all pre-construction inspections have been approved, so maybe soon? (seems like SD has a crew working in Torrey Hills now, and that's probably a priority with One Paseo shut down, and expansion work at Fashion Valley nearly complete).. The link on the post above is for separate work for expansion at the current supercharger site at Fashion Valley

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and jowaldo
I had to go back this afternoon, so I took a walk around. This is the East end of Ralph's between Ralph's and Starbucks - nothing else, but those elbows sure look like what I have seen used at other Superchargers. A lot of additional fencing stacked the other side of the porta-potty.

There are also a load of fresh markings on the pavement between the two buildings showing cable runs, so my guess is that the SC will go in that area, where there are currently two rows of parking stalls next to the Ralph's building.

So maybe 30 feet from Starbucks!

IMG_1443small.jpg