Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA (Qualcomm / Pacific Heights Blvd., 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright how about this?

"Supercharger - San Diego, CA (Qualcomm / Pacific Heights Blvd., 12 V2 stalls)"

I think that fixes most or maybe all of our collective concerns.

Bruce.
Sorry if I missed something but why does it say V2? Aren't these still V1, not urban V2 chargers? I haven't been to this one in a while and even the last pictures don't show V2 stalls?

Sorry if I missed something but why does it say V2? Aren't these still V1, not urban V2 chargers? I haven't been to this one in a while and even the last pictures don't show V2 stalls?

Thanks for asking this question.
It is listed in the Tesla - Find me site as up to 150kW which makes it a V2 Supercharger. Urban charger are just Urban charger with 72 kW which this is not.

But, when I checked the "Supercharger" app listing for this location, I found that the this site is still listed as 120 kW which I believe should have been updated to 150 kW. Then there should be no confusion of this site of being V1 or V2 Supercharger from my perspective.

Note: I do use this Supercharging site when visiting family in this area.

Can not remember who to notify to update the "Supercharger" App.

Thanks for asking this question.
It is listed in the Tesla - Find me site as up to 150kW which makes it a V2 Supercharger. Urban charger are just Urban charger with 72 kW which this is not.

But, when I checked the "Supercharger" app listing for this location, I found that the this site is still listed as 120 kW which I believe should have been updated to 150 kW. Then there should be no confusion of this site of being V1 or V2 Supercharger from my perspective.

Note: I do use this Supercharging site when visiting family in this area.

Can not remember who to notify to update the "Supercharger" App.
Oh thanks for the clarification, I thought V1 was always 150kw paired at least and all V2 were the urban style ones only.

Found 'em...those that can verify and update the Supercharger App. @BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP,

When I checked the "Supercharger" app listing for this location, I found that the this site is still listed as 120 kW which I believe should have been updated to 150 kW. Will one of you please verify and reconcile this site.

Thank you all for what you do for us @BlueShift @Chug @MarcoRP.
Chug. Lol

• Funny
Reactions: JeffnReno and bmah
I stopped by here today for the first time. It was pretty full and only spots open were next to someone else. I plugged in and was getting 15kw. When the person next to me departed, it shot up to 76kw. I was at 55% when I pulled in so I didn’t expect super high charging speeds, but the A/B thing still seems to be a thing here. I usually SC at Carlsbad which are urban so never really have to think about it.

I stopped by here today for the first time. It was pretty full and only spots open were next to someone else. I plugged in and was getting 15kw. When the person next to me departed, it shot up to 76kw. I was at 55% when I pulled in so I didn’t expect super high charging speeds, but the A/B thing still seems to be a thing here. I usually SC at Carlsbad which are urban so never really have to think about it.
A/B has always been a thing at V2 superchargers.