Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA (Qualcomm / Pacific Heights Blvd., 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FAB39481-603B-4737-AF4F-5FBCB0DA1619.jpeg
Tesla, this is ridiculous... 2 tesloop vehicles charging, one SC broken, 6 cars waiting.

Reactions: avesraggiana
I'm not sure if this inquiry is in the correct geographic location. Any hints about a Chula Vista supercharging station? It's on the Tesla map. Traveling down to Imperial Beach in July from Sacramento and I'm starting to think about my charging strategy given how busy the San Diego charging stations are.

Depending on your route south you need to fill up at Temecula if you drive I-15 south, or San Clemente if you drive I-5 south.

You have a 100D so you should have plenty of range available to not have to charge in San Diego unless you do a lot of driving while you are here. In that case you can plug in overnight where ever you are staying to get some extra miles.

Depending on your route south you need to fill up at Temecula if you drive I-15 south, or San Clemente if you drive I-5 south.

You have a 100D so you should have plenty of range available to not have to charge in San Diego unless you do a lot of driving while you are here. In that case you can plug in overnight where ever you are staying to get some extra miles.

Thanks. I'll try to avoid San Diego :)

To the idiot last night in a dark colored S:

Next time when you get dropped off by Lyft and unplug your car because you are about to start incurring idle fees, please move it before taking a smoke break so the guy that is waiting in line can get a charge.

Rant over.

• Love
Reactions: caltechkid
As a part of the rant, please let us know how long the wait was before you were able to get plugged in. Nice info to have. :)

To the idiot last night in a dark colored S:

Next time when you get dropped off by Lyft and unplug your car because you are about to start incurring idle fees, please move it before taking a smoke break so the guy that is waiting in line can get a charge.

Rant over.

As a part of the rant, please let us know how long the wait was before you were able to get plugged in. Nice info to have. :)

I was already charging, someone else was waiting. The said idiot was next to me and I had my kids with me so did not want to get into an argument with him. Also I was in disbelief for the time he was smoking as he clearly saw the other fellow waiting.

I was already charging, someone else was waiting. The said idiot was next to me and I had my kids with me so did not want to get into an argument with him. Also I was in disbelief for the time he was smoking as he clearly saw the other fellow waiting.

Yep, so I saw that d-bag and have seen him do the same thing at the Volta charger as well. The one thing I'll say is you can't miss my car when I'm here because it's the dirtiest car at the SC. Turns out when you drive long distances that tends to happen. Take a look around next time...90% of the cars here are squeaky clean, almost like they live in a garage at home...sucks they don't have outlets in those garages.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones