Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA (Qualcomm / Pacific Heights Blvd., 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe somebody could have a chat with the crew on the site next week?

The supercharger crew is gone for a while. The larger project has moved on to the next phase, which is to reconfigure the lot. They were tearing out all the curbs, yesterday. I don't know how much info that crew will have. I don't expect the supercharger work to resume until most of the other work on the parking lot is complete.

Im glad to finally see a supercharger in San Diego. Sorrento Valley or Mesa are best. Pacific Heights works for me also but not for 95% of the rest of the world. The local restaurant chain is called: Karl Strauss Sorrento Mesa. We might as well be consistent and called it Sorrento Mesa. (Maps also refer to this area in more precision with Sorrento Mesa.)
I call it Sorrento Mesa, and I hear other people call it that from time to time.

Qualcomm, which is spread out all over the mesa, calls this campus Pacific Center.

I sent a PM to the moderator to change the thread title about a week ago, obviously no action yet. Let's focus this thread on the Supercharger itself, not the thread title. Anyone in the area want to take some updated pics?

I had a chance to check out the site for the first time. I'm still not convinced this is a Supercharger site. It appears this is a major construction project with number of phases being done by DPR construction. They build buildings not Superchargers. I have no proof. It's just a guess.
Thanks
View attachment 67468

Attachments

• IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 869
It appears this is a major construction project with number of phases being done by DPR construction. They build buildings not Superchargers. I have no proof. It's just a guess.

And meanwhile this thread has lots of evidence, not guesses, that it is a Supercharger site. If you have any contrary evidence, please let us know. And yes, obviously, they are in the final stages of building a new building and reconfiguring an old one, and DPR is the general contractor overseeing that work.

If I get some time, I'll go there New Year's Day and snap some more pictures.

I had a chance to check out the site for the first time. I'm still not convinced this is a Supercharger site. It appears this is a major construction project with number of phases being done by DPR construction. They build buildings not Superchargers. I have no proof. It's just a guess.
Thanks
View attachment 67468

Note that the supercharger site is in "Phase 3B" on this map. The evidence is that the layout of the conduit doesn't fit with any other theories.