Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hollister, CA (Casa De Fruta, LIVE 12 Mar 2018, 20 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The spot marked "BUS" in the photos above is not actually a charging spot. The Model S parked there should be on the other side of the pedestal pulled in with the direction of the arrow. Nevertheless, it would be a good place to park and charge if pulling a trailer.

Tape is off. Not on yet
CCB37315-7B2B-48B3-AD5C-B4923D983066.jpeg

Reactions: SMAlset and Acps110

Nice! not long hopefully. I think this location will be particularly great for those Teslas traveling between 101 and I-5 and let's say wanting to take 156 instead of staying on 152 once it meets 156. They can skip that weekend bottleneck on 152 to the Gilroy supercharger where the road goes down to one lane in each direction. Coming home from the Kettleman City meetup we got stuck behind a semi pulling construction materials in that section and nothing you can do about it. Not sure 156 is any better traffic wise but at least those heading south won't have to drive north to Gilroy and then backtrack.

Reactions: Ulmo
Nice! not long hopefully. I think this location will be particularly great for those Teslas traveling between 101 and I-5 and let's say wanting to take 156 instead of staying on 152 once it meets 156. They can skip that weekend bottleneck on 152 to the Gilroy supercharger where the road goes down to one lane in each direction. Coming home from the Kettleman City meetup we got stuck behind a semi pulling construction materials in that section and nothing you can do about it. Not sure 156 is any better traffic wise but at least those heading south won't have to drive north to Gilroy and then backtrack.
Yes. Also, as I went on and on about at length, 156 is actually the correct path to other destinations that don't even use that 152 segment at all.