Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Fernando, CA - Celis Street (LIVE 15 May 2021, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm curious.... I grew up here in valley, when you mean "Not the San Fernando I was hoping for. I was thinking of the one in the Valley."

So which SF city or SF were YOU thinking of?? :p

And BTW.."he hopes to build another Supercharger on the east side of San Fernando in the future"

That's awesome!! There were rumors years ago that up here in Sylmar, a SpC station was going to go in near Fresh&Easy.

Ohhh well
Woops. I misread.

Thanks!

glendale indeed have diagonal , backup parking just as this place does. i disagree this will be a massive fail. i never had any issue with this and when i would park there and charge, i also saw no one else having any issues parking in this way, any time i would use glendale.

glendale indeed have diagonal , backup parking just as this place does. i disagree this will be a massive fail. i never had any issue with this and when i would park there and charge, i also saw no one else having any issues parking in this way, any time i would use glendale.
Thank you. I guess I really need to experience it to really see how it works. I found this to be highly unusual, but if your experiences show that it works, then great.

Thank you. I guess I really need to experience it to really see how it works. I found this to be highly unusual, but if your experiences show that it works, then great.
Santa Monica Place also has them. So does the Vancouver Mall supercharger in WA. I'm sure there are some others I can't recall offhand or don't know about. People may take a bit longer to get into a stall their first time using this layout, but after that it's not an issue. Tesla even had special signs made to show people how to get in to the spaces (picture from the Santa Monica thread):

35cf9b41-65fd-49bd-a6e7-e76d92edc7e3-jpeg.355162