Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a red non Tesla parking on the other side which should be open for everyone to park and the car get a parking ticket. I think the parking management company employees also confuse with the parking spot. This is a big mess up!

The plaza parking enforcement should be writing tickets on those Tesla's parking on the wrong side to charge!

Lol no matter what time of day ..folks still park backward I feel like I’m on wrong side :oops:
A0CD5E48-72C2-4638-A5B7-F8150E507330.jpeg

Reactions: TM3R
This site desperately needs plexiglass. Plugged in to the only free connector, lit up green on the charge indicator then quickly failed stating something about failed communication with charge equipment. Could this be related to improperly twisted charge cables with people parking incorrectly?

20211006_084743.jpg

On a side note, this station is wicked fast, even when full. Briefly, tapped 255kw.

20211006_084611.jpg

This site desperately needs plexiglass. Plugged in to the only free connector, lit up green on the charge indicator then quickly failed stating something about failed communication with charge equipment. Could this be related to improperly twisted charge cables with people parking incorrectly?

View attachment 718389

On a side note, this station is wicked fast, even when full. Briefly, tapped 255kw.

View attachment 718391
There is a broken stall there. You probably picked the unlucky one.