Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's possible those 2 chargers cables won't reach a Tesla, distance seems too far. Or they planning to add more charger stations on street side?
I actually parked in the spot on the left at first to see if the chargers are turned on. The cable was not able to reach the charging port. Granted I didn’t park ALL THE WAY back, but still the cable won’t reach by quite a bit.

Reactions: TM3R
7.27 Update

75D78DAE-1B35-41CF-B6EE-2C56F9401DDC.jpeg
FB0EB108-FD0F-4692-B618-9085FF2F8666.jpeg
B8A1BE8C-BD8F-42C5-AC5B-76273D6A6BBC.jpeg
2C36EC17-F07B-45A9-9353-4C667D054B28.jpeg

What on earth are they doing? So the cables didn’t reach. So they demolish the concrete to re do the parking spots? LoL

Looks like they really re-did the parking spaces to be more properly aligned with the chargers.
They added a drain also. I wonder if the shallow draining depression they had before wasn't flat enough for an accessible space.

Reactions: awokeinthelbc
What on earth are they doing? So the cables didn’t reach. So they demolish the concrete to re do the parking spots? LoL
Tesla really needs to lengthen the cables. 25% of the time i supercharge, I have to use summon to back in a little more for the cable to reach.

i have no idea how the hell they're going to open up superchargers to third party cars when their charge ports are too far away.

Tesla really needs to lengthen the cables. 25% of the time i supercharge, I have to use summon to back in a little more for the cable to reach.

i have no idea how the hell they're going to open up superchargers to third party cars when their charge ports are too far away.
I don’t see it happen anytime soon. Most urban supercharger or in-city charger are always full. Also, I don’t want to see a Prius plug-in with 3.3Kwh onboard charger in the supercharger spot.😅

Reactions: ebmcs03