Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla really needs to lengthen the cables. 25% of the time i supercharge, I have to use summon to back in a little more for the cable to reach.

i have no idea how the hell they're going to open up superchargers to third party cars when their charge ports are too far away.
Not sure if it makes you feel better but there's engineering reason why; short cables are more efficient and faster charging

I don’t see it happen anytime soon. Most urban supercharger or in-city charger are always full. Also, I don’t want to see a Prius plug-in with 3.3Kwh onboard charger in the supercharger spot.😅
Your worry about that specific vehicle is unfounded since it has no DC charging capability and therefore cannot ever use a Supercharger. However, there are other DC capable cars that charge much slower than a Tesla that you would be justified in worrying about.

8:30am this morning

Attachments

• San_Gabriel_073021_01.jpg
    San_Gabriel_073021_01.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 82
  • San_Gabriel_073021_02.jpg
    San_Gabriel_073021_02.jpg
    857.2 KB · Views: 63
This is another SC in the SG mission parking lot next to the church and cemetery, different from the Focus center.
No it's not. That's just where the pin goes on the map when you specify just "San Gabriel" and not an exact location within the city. That pin is for the supercharger being built already which is the topic of this thread.