Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally able to charge here yet not surprising so many lazy bones Tesla owners parking the wrong side charging
I will email too now

Attachments

• E5E74D27-D884-4768-A7FF-9C6D7CFB0C26.jpeg
    E5E74D27-D884-4768-A7FF-9C6D7CFB0C26.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 106
They put these signs recently at a Tesla Supercharger in Chula Vista as they recently expanded looks like they can use some here as well …I was at Brea other day and it was a cluster as was full but folks were not parking correct side so those waiting in line were cut in front of by people just pulling in when others were leaving ..folks please be courteous on this:oops: View attachment 700035
Who can we contact to get these installed. Too many people charging on the wrong side.

Reactions: P85_DA
Just emailed. Hope something can be done. I backed into an open spot today after confusingly looked at each since so many cars charging on the wrong side. Then I got accused of being rude by this couple who was parked on the wrong side saying that they had been waiting and they weren’t on the wrong side. How is it not “wrong”?! They can’t even charge using the charger directly behind their parking space…so frustrating

Reactions: TM3R and P85_DA
Just emailed. Hope something can be done. I backed into an open spot today after confusingly looked at each since so many cars charging on the wrong side. Then I got accused of being rude by this couple who was parked on the wrong side saying that they had been waiting and they weren’t on the wrong side. How is it not “wrong”?! They can’t even charge using the charger directly behind their parking space…so frustrating
Point them to the sign that is facing the other direction.
Same thing happened to me. I pulled into an open spot on the correct side. And someone on the wrong side used my charger. I ended up having to move spots in order to charge. It’s really annoying. I’m going to email another time.

Reactions: P85_DA
Do any of you in the area belong to a Tesla Owners Club? (one of the "official" supported-by-Tesla ones) If so, maybe you could see if the club has some back-channels into Tesla to address this "you're charging it wrong" issue.

Posting a bunch of messages here on TMC, while possibly cathartic, isn't likely to result Tesla taking any action IMHO. I suspect that emailing to a semi-random address might not be a lot better (also IMHO).

Bruce.

Do any of you in the area belong to a Tesla Owners Club? (one of the "official" supported-by-Tesla ones) If so, maybe you could see if the club has some back-channels into Tesla to address this "you're charging it wrong" issue.

Posting a bunch of messages here on TMC, while possibly cathartic, isn't likely to result Tesla taking any action IMHO. I suspect that emailing to a semi-random address might not be a lot better (also IMHO).

Bruce.
It’s not random. It’s the official email to report supercharger issues. When they’re down.

It’s not random. It’s the official email to report supercharger issues. When they’re down.

Apologies, agree it used to be useful awhile back (note the domain of that email address…teslamotors.com hasn’t been actively used for years). I don’t have a lot of confidence that it’s still read by humans. Happy to revise that opinion based on evidence! (Did you get a reply to your email? That’s be a good sign.)

Bruce.

Apologies, agree it used to be useful awhile back (note the domain of that email address…teslamotors.com hasn’t been actively used for years). I don’t have a lot of confidence that it’s still read by humans. Happy to revise that opinion based on evidence! (Did you get a reply to your email? That’s be a good sign.)

Bruce.
[email protected] works. This might be the more updated domain to use.

Reactions: TM3R
Just tell them to read the sign. On your side.

Just tell them to read the sign. On your side.
Unfortunately there is no signage other than stall number that indicates correct side …yesterday morning at least 10 were charging wrong side ..I just use the one next to handicap as at least no chance of wrong way there …I also emailed several times , however I’m not the type to confront or speak to others I did see someone get in a somewhat heated argument though lol