Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 on the wrong side. What makes me mad was this woman was going back into her car after she read the sign. Then she saw me pulled in and decided that she would just snatch my charger and continue onto the wrong side. I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!

Attachments

• 0C0A2E1E-6FD2-4BC1-B5E3-F0F18DC23B83.jpeg
    0C0A2E1E-6FD2-4BC1-B5E3-F0F18DC23B83.jpeg
    621.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DCC9C672-91C1-4806-853D-14759DEDC700.jpeg
    DCC9C672-91C1-4806-853D-14759DEDC700.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 6017EEA2-48C4-44DB-A6D9-5B939E89DC87.jpeg
    6017EEA2-48C4-44DB-A6D9-5B939E89DC87.jpeg
    593.1 KB · Views: 79
3 on the wrong side. What makes me mad was this woman was going back into her car after she read the sign. Then she saw me pulled in and decided that she would just snatch my charger and continue onto the wrong side. I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!
we need to keep up the shaming, these lazy tesla owner turds are so entitled even with a sign up

we need to keep up the shaming, these lazy tesla owner turds are so entitled even with a sign up
Plenty more coming. Just wait for the double park wrong side. 🤣
Where is the parking patrol that give out ticket?
How about during the robbery? 🤣

Moderator note: First, let's try to stay on the topic of the San Gabriel Supercharger in this thread.

Second, the problems of owners parking on the wrong side of the pedestals is an accepted and documented fact. There are several pages of posts in this thread on that topic. Continued "airing of grievances", name-calling, and calls to shame the miscreants isn't really going to help matters. So let me suggest holding off posting more of the same, unless there's really some new information to add? (Hopefully that'll be someone reporting installation of plexiglass.)

Thanks for understanding,

Bruce.

Moderator note: First, let's try to stay on the topic of the San Gabriel Supercharger in this thread.

Second, the problems of owners parking on the wrong side of the pedestals is an accepted and documented fact. There are several pages of posts in this thread on that topic. Continued "airing of grievances", name-calling, and calls to shame the miscreants isn't really going to help matters. So let me suggest holding off posting more of the same, unless there's really some new information to add? (Hopefully that'll be someone reporting installation of plexiglass.)

Thanks for understanding,

Bruce.
Perhaps you should help out as the moderator and direct Tesla to install plexiglass and point them to this thread. Telling people to stop talking about issues is just as pointless.