Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like 6 more pedestal bases to go in
20210423_165033.jpg

Then I imagine the transformer goes here

20210423_164903.jpg

How!? You’re too lucky then.
You need to be on one of the old TOU rates before the price increase and I think you need to have solar on NEM contract too for the grandfathered plans. I am grandfathered on TOU-D-A which is $0.16 at super off peak. I think @komocode is probably on TOU-D-B. However, I think our grandfathered plans have an end date. I think we will be forced to switch to the new rates in a year or 2.

Reactions: ebmcs03
You need to be on one of the old TOU rates before the price increase and I think you need to have solar on NEM contract too for the grandfathered plans. I am grandfathered on TOU-D-A which is $0.16 at super off peak. I think @komocode is probably on TOU-D-B. However, I think our grandfathered plans have an end date. I think we will be forced to switch to the new rates in a year or 2.
Correct, I'm on TOU-D-B. I don't have solar.

Correct, I'm on TOU-D-B. I don't have solar.
Wow nice! I’m too late In the game. The rates now are crazy high no matter which plan i choose. I’ve tried the normal schedule-D, TOU-PRIME, and now on the TOU-D-4-9pm and they all cost about the same. No matter what plan the lowest rate Is at least $0.20 a kw till round 700 kw After all the minimum daily rates.

You only mention part of TOU-D-A pricing. This plan include ~300 kWh of Baseline Credit per month. So, if you can keep your monthly usage under 300 kWh, you get credit of $0.07 per kWh. It cost just 0.08 to charge during super off peak hours.

You only mention part of TOU-D-A pricing. This plan include ~300 kWh of Baseline Credit per month. So, if you can keep your monthly usage under 300 kWh, you get credit of $0.07 per kWh. It cost just 0.08 to charge during super off peak hours.
That's in the details but I think we are going off topic from the thread. Lets bring it back to topic! I have been to that shopping center and it is a really nice shopping center with lots of food choices. And this charger fills up a missing hole in San Gabriel. Now they just need to build more along 210 and 10 east of 605.