Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Jose, CA - 925 Blossom Hill Road (LIVE, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are other real superchargers there and not only the AC chargers, but ones that look the same as the ones off Cherry Ave. I didn't count them, but there were many of them. They also did not have stall numbers on them so they probably aren't shared.

Went by there today and they seemed that they might be operational, from what I can recall I saw someone plugged in there.
The chargers are located at the southeast corner of the parking lot near the Blossom hill and Santa Teresa intersection.

I was hoping for a Father's Day gift from Tesla. Yesterday I went to Oakridge to see if the Superchargers were on but it couldn't open the chargeport door.

Chargers are online!

24 Superchargers and 24 wall chargers.

IMG_20210624_184712550_HDR.jpg

Even more interesting, they are 3 MS, 1 MX. No 3/Y

I did a charge here this morning. Mostly S and X. Not sure what that means if anything. The Model S present spanned quite a range...there was an older P85D about the same vintage as my car, up to a brand new Plaid. Actually I wonder if that P85D belongs to @Russell...kinda recognizing the aftermarket wheels in post #24 above.

Anyways this seems like a nice place to charge with a mix of wall connectors and Superchargers. There's the potential for some entertaining parking jobs because most of the stalls here are arranged on a curve, so the dividing lines aren't parallel. The stalls will either get wider or narrower as you back in, depending on which side of the aisle you're on.

Bruce.

I did a charge here this morning. Mostly S and X. Not sure what that means if anything. The Model S present spanned quite a range...there was an older P85D about the same vintage as my car, up to a brand new Plaid. Actually I wonder if that P85D belongs to @Russell...kinda recognizing the aftermarket wheels in post #24 above.

Anyways this seems like a nice place to charge with a mix of wall connectors and Superchargers. There's the potential for some entertaining parking jobs because most of the stalls here are arranged on a curve, so the dividing lines aren't parallel. The stalls will either get wider or narrower as you back in, depending on which side of the aisle you're on.

Bruce.

Yup, that was me Sunday. I guess that was you in your silver S, 5-6 stalls away?

For those not familiar with the area:
  • An In-N-Out is across Blossom Hill Rd behind the Boston Market (easy walk).
  • The food court for the mall is close to the chargers.
  • A Starbucks is in the food court.
  • Above the food court is a Century movie theater.
  • Favorite mall restaurant is Sanraku (Japanese). Not to be confused with the Sarku in the food court.
  • Cheesecake Factory is the closest food to the chargers. Buy your favorite slice to go if in a hurry.
  • Target is behind the playground and parking garage and attached to the mall.
  • Macy's and Living Spaces are the other large/anchor mall tenants.

Great charger location and very fast. Lots of good food options inside + playground right beside the charger for those of us with offspring.

I think this is the best location in San Jose.

Maybe the best charger location in all the South bay and peninsula.

Reactions: cwerdna
There is a crew out fixing the L2 chargers, I dont think the way they originally placed them it would reach both stalls. They are rotating them 90 degrees, putting them side by side.
View attachment 684070

Glad they are doing something about it, but we'll see if rotating them is enough.
If you were to park dead center in the right side stalls, all the way backed up the the parking stops, you wouldn't be able to plug in.

IMG_20210701_120051438_HDR.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9