Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Jose, CA - East Capitol Expressway (LIVE 28 Aug 2020, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously is anyone else seeing this different name for the station?

F8FC13B6-95F5-407B-B155-0D1B10E98E25.png

My photo didn’t upload when I was on the road so here is the one I put in the Supercharger.info app

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
Just to prove I wasn’t completely making this up, here’s a screenshot of my car’s Nav from yesterday afternoon. I think @tij664 is probably right, there’s still some fiddling going on with a backend database or something. Even though I’ve never seen this happen before.

BB3C1976-4138-4C9C-8D0F-4F09E273C179.jpeg

Bruce.

PS. I'd expect the various people involved will make supercharge.info, TMC, etc. all converge on the "official" name, once Tesla decides what it is. :D

As noted by others, these chargers put out. Quite a few cars today, and we went from 50mi to 180mi in the time it took to walk to Starbucks, hit the head, walk back, and stretch the legs for about 5-10min. Then back into the slog of traffic...

I am always concerned when there is a golf course next to any parking lot though regardless how high the netting is.
PXL_20210330_234848980.jpg