Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Jose, CA - Saratoga Ave (LIVE 30 Nov 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1334 Saratoga Ave, San Jose.
Under construction. Couldn't find permit with city of San Jose though... *shrug*.
This center also already has Electrify America stations.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 525
Yet another site co-located with EA. I would have preferred it be located down the street at Westgate.

Agreed. That lot is kinda small. Westgate would have been a much better location. Nonetheless, there are lots of apartment buildings nearby with many potential Tesla owners. As if there weren't enough Teslas on the roads around here already...

Reactions: brewcoffee2019
Looks like construction done, probably waiting on PG&E / city approvals to turn on

Good! I stopped by there a couple days ago and the construction fencing was still up. There is a three stall EA station on the other side of the parking lot to the right of your photo. Two were in use.

Still think they should have put a bigger station at nearby Westgate Mall.

July 11 -still no love... The chargers are just sitting there looking sad. Where can we get any information? More than two months since hard construction was completed.
This one is looking to be like another Burbank story (I hope not tho). Baby Burbank (8 V3 stalls-construction was finished back in December and up to this date, still waiting on the transformer/Burbank Water and Power.
These cases, I assume is because some major power transfer/routing of cables-power to the supercharger area needs to be done or something in that matter.