Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Juan Capistrano, CA (7 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by about 20 minutes ago,
2 or 3 guys I would guess are technicians, covers pulled off of charging stations ( terminals exposed)
and 3 nice-looking model Ss, lurking, waiting to be 1st, 2nd and 3rd to charge at SJC.

- - - Updated - - -

Drove by about 20 minutes ago,
2 or 3 guys I would guess are technicians, covers pulled off of charging stations ( terminals exposed)
and 3 nice-looking model Ss, lurking, waiting to be 1st, 2nd and 3rd to charge at SJC.

20140506_113908.jpg

It's a beautiful day in SJC...Supercharging Ruby....woo hoo....

The wait is over....

Testing still going on but the rest of the site will be up later today...

San Juan Capistrano is the second Supercharger station in the US to go live in May 2014. Is that correct?

No I don't believe so. Albany, NY and Woodbridge, VA went live on Friday and Macon, GA and Triadelphia, WV are on deck. Their pages are redirecting to the "Sign In" page already. I believe Macon is targeted to go live tomorrow (Wednesday 5/7) and Triadelphia to be on a similar timeframe.

No I don't believe so. Albany, NY and Woodbridge, VA went live on Friday and Macon, GA and Triadelphia, WV are on deck. Their pages are redirecting to the "Sign In" page already. I believe Macon is targeted to go live tomorrow (Wednesday 5/7) and Triadelphia to be on a similar timeframe.

According to Supercharge.info Albany, NY already went live on April 30th, 2014. It was the 6th Supercharger station to go live in April 2014.

According to Supercharge.info Albany, NY already went live on April 30th, 2014. It was the 6th Supercharger station to go live in April 2014.

The 4/30 date is similar to the 5/6 date for San Juan Capistrano. User may say that its operational but its not official from Tesla. It's webpage does not exist nor does it display on the in car navigation. It depends on how you want to measure it.

The 4/30 date is similar to the 5/6 date for San Juan Capistrano. User may say that its operational but its not official from Tesla. It's webpage does not exist nor does it display on the in car navigation. It depends on how you want to measure it.

OK, that means that we have three Supercharger stations gone live in May 2014 already:

Albany, NY
Woodbridge, VA
San Juan Capistrano, CA

And more are coming soon.

OK, that means that we have three Supercharger stations gone live in May 2014 already:

Albany, NY
Woodbridge, VA
San Juan Capistrano, CA

And more are coming soon.

Well technically San Juan Capistrano isn't live yet either. I actually believe Macon, GA and Triadelphia, WV will go first based on their pages already being redirected to the Sign In page.

Macon, GA - www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/macon
Triadelphia, WV - www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/triadelphia
San Juan Capistrano, CA - http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/sanjuancapistrano (not redirecting)

There are different ways to measure it, but I'm going off Tesla sources (website, in-car navigation, etc)