Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Leandro, CA (LIVE 16 Sep 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 20220916_202647.jpg
    20220916_202647.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 139
Well THAT'S an anomaly! 21¢/kWh until 10am then 42¢/kWh all day. Too bad the site isn't up on PlugShare yet, that's an important difference and most charger apps don't allow you to put the price up.. Save some real money. I guess I will go there again, once the FREE Electrify America charging ends, it's cheaper to Supercharger there than to fill up at home... That's also what the Alameda Supercharger used to charge all the time when it first opened back in the day.

Well THAT'S an anomaly! 21¢/kWh until 10am then 42¢/kWh all day. Too bad the site isn't up on PlugShare yet, that's an important difference and most charger apps don't allow you to put the price up.. Save some real money. I guess I will go there again, once the FREE Electrify America charging ends, it's cheaper to Supercharger there than to fill up at home... That's also what the Alameda Supercharger used to charge all the time when it first opened back in the day.
it's 29cents and 59cents at other Bay Area Super Charger locations even at Alameda where you were at on Saturday.