Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Luis Obispo, CA (LIVE 5 May 2018, expanded May 2020, 14 V2 + 4 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't even realize it was new. On Saturday the 12th we were on a trip from the East Bay area of CA down to Monterey, CA and then a day trip down to Firestone Walker brewing (Paso Robles), then SLO for a few hours. The navigation showed the SLO one and we popped in and used it. We could have gotten back up to Monterey using the Atascadero location but the SLO was right there. Many people had found it as it was quite busy. Not full, but close.

• Love
Reactions: Ulmo
I visited this supercharger today, and I believe I left an iPad at the base of the leftmost stall. If anyone is in the area and can swing by and look, I would appreciate it!

It’s in a keyboard case. Thanks.
Good news — someone who had charged there turned the iPad into the adjacent Madonna Inn, and they are going to mail it back to me. Thought I’d never see it again!

Thank you to whomever did that!

IMG_0409.jpg
01DD488D-0867-44D9-A750-A8996806E17B.jpeg

I have found that the available stalls for charging here is totally inaccurate. Today my dash showed two stalls available where 9 were available!

Last edited:
We were there Friday afternoon and similar traffic of Teslas. Convenient off Hwy 101.

This trip down we hit Salinas and then Madonna SLO on the way down before Buellton. Before would maybe stop at Gilroy, then Atascadero then Buellton. Nice change of pace.

I will mention that following the Nav instructions when you get off Hwy 101 Southbound you end up with 3 lanes in front of you at the light. One lane turns right, one straight and one turns left. The Nav was telling us to turn left but having seen all the photos here on the forum I knew you wanted to follow the road straight into Madonna Inn property and THEN turn left. Maybe we didn't hear the instructions correctly but my husband definitely heard the turn left instruction as it took some insistent, quick convincing on my part to go straight instead. Someone new to this Supercharger might follow the Nav and have some issues locating it. I would be curious what others stopping there from Southbound 101 hear on the Nav. Didn't want to report it if we were wrong about what we heard.

Last edited: