Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Luis Obispo, CA - Los Osos Valley Rd (LIVE 15 May 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll have to swing by a few times this week and check on that. I’ve never seen this station ICED, especially with it being so far in the back of the shopping center, maybe a group decided to make a statement or something? 🤷🏽‍♂️
If I see a pattern I’ll definitely try to report it
I know there’s a bunch of work being done at Target as well. Perhaps the workers are parking at there while doing their work at night? That should be easy to report to the Target management. Thanks for posting about it here, @ka9q! Safe travels!

Awesome location and awesome supercharger stop. Got 250 kW right after plugging in! And the place was empty when we got here on July 5, end of the holiday rush. Target stores always have easily accessible public restrooms also. Great area next to the superchargers with picnic tables and even some shade trees. Simple but nicely landscaped and new. Lots of great food options nearby in the shopping center and across Los Osos Rd. But even more food behind the station down a new residential road by crossing a small bridge, then drive through a new housing development for a short drive to another shopping center where there are many restaurants and food options.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71