Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Mateo, CA - Park Place (LIVE, 8 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here now. Doesn’t look like they have a valet anymore. Was nice to be able to just leave the car, go shop and get a charge to avoid the seemingly ever present line here.

When did they stop, or are they just not here today?

There was no valet either when I stopped by there on Sunday. When I arrived, around 2:45pm, there was no line and one stall 1A was free. Turned out that was because it wasn’t working, but I lucked out and the nice gentleman (also in a red M3) mentioned the issue as I was pulling in, and told me I could have his spot as he was about to leave.
About 15 minutes later, when I left myself, there was already a line 3 cars deep.. guess I really lucked out that day!

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
I havent seen the valet here for months, and I go to the Whole Foods often. Im not always looking over to the Superchargers, but still.. they used to be there everyday, and since the (roughly) other San Mateo Supercharger went into full operation, the valet has been gone.

There’s now three broken ports at this Supercharger, which aren’t flagged on the in-car map. Starting to get frustrated with the lack of repairs from Tesla at this location.

(Oh, and Supercharger phone support is now only available Mon-Fri during office hours. Haven’t found another way to ask them about it.)

17CC216C-8C66-44B1-AAB9-FE2E9A9BDA40.jpeg

I charged here yesterday. All stalls were working. Tesla has applied time of use rates here, and the off peak rate is only $0.19/kWh. Off peak is anytime other than 4-9pm. It's a good deal for those of us who have to pay for Supercharging.