Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Mateo, CA - Park Place (LIVE, 8 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told in early June that it would be open in 3-4 weeks. Which has already passed. I'll probably swing by again today to check on it.

I pass by every morning entering 101S from Foster City. There's still fencing around the whole thing, but the chargers look complete with bags removed. I imagine they're waiting for PG&E to ok it or something...

Upstairs: Cinder block wall was being constructed, Gate hinges etc. . Gate doors enclosing the Superchargers and transformer need to be hung. CB wall needs to be painted. Site clean up and inspections. Site testing. Finals. Downstairs: fencing around utility cabinets is not complete. Site clean up there as well. Final inspections etc. testing. My guess another week, maybe two!

It's OPEN!! I drove by this evening at 6:30PM and the guy presssure washing the area told me that they just opened up. So what do I do?! I roll in and start SC! First customer of the San Mateo SC!!
SC.jpg

Yay! Can't wait to check this out. Now if only this Whole Foods would get some of those miniature shopping carts, my 2-year-old wouldn't make us go to the Redwood City store.

EDIT: Why did the thread title change to "Went LIVE on 07-07-2015"? Shouldn't that be July 9th?

Took the kids to dinner here this evening... I figured I might grab a quick charge to inaugurate the location if it wasn't busy, but my gosh if there weren't at least 6 Model S charging @ 5:30pm. I drove past and headed into the garage to park out of the sun for dinner. Exited a different way later, so not sure whether it died down.

I think this place is gonna be one of the busiest chargers around for quite a while.