Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Ramon, CA - San Ramon Valley Blvd. (LIVE 10 Dec 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After noticing a new location on Tesla's map for another supercharger in San Ramon, CA, did a quick scrub of the latest permits and sure enough, uncovered a new one under review back in August 2020 for 16 stalls.
Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 6.57.52 PM.png

Here's a link to the permit PDF on San Ramon's site.

https://www.ci.san-ramon.ca.us/User...Planning/Current Project List/projectlist.pdf

After noticing a new location on Tesla's map for another supercharger in San Ramon, CA, did a quick scrub of the latest permits and sure enough, uncovered a new one under review back in August 2020 for 16 stalls.View attachment 629316
Here's a link to the permit PDF on San Ramon's site.

https://www.ci.san-ramon.ca.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_10826046/File/Our City/Departments/Community Development/Planning/Current Project List/projectlist.pdf
Great find!! Also, there's a bit more to the permit

San Ramon city.jpg

Added it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diary Queen and McDonald's are the fast food options. i-Tea for bubble tea or quick snacks. They even sell ramen and rice bowls.

Famous indian on the corner is decent too. They used to have a lunch buffet.

This charger will help offload the Dublin showroom chargers, which are always 50% occupied. I was actually wondering if there's any v3 on 680... Other than the brand new Concord one, nothing south of walnut creek.

Actually, the I-580/I-680 interchange is the major commuter corridor into the Bay Area from LA and the Central Valley.
The Tesla charger stalls are occupied during commute hours, weekends and only become available after the commute traffic drops off.
I anticipate there will never be enough charger stalls in the Tri-Valley due to the commuter traffic passing through.

if you're willing to walk across the street, I'd recommend trying Boba Bliss. Maybe a bit more expensive that iTea, but they have very good quality milk tea drinks.

We tried Boba Bliss once awhile back, but prefer iTea. Actually for this kind of tea and snacks we really like Q-Tea (Dublin) or Mr. Green Bubble (many Bay Area locations) but I can't think of any that are co-located with Superchargers.

Bruce.

Third Supercharger in San Ramon? In addition to the four more in Dublin/Livermore? Wow! This must be where all the Tesla owners live.

Sure, there are 3 around Alameda, but no one uses the ones across the bridge/tunnel
On Tesla super charger site, Only 1 Super Charger shows up in San Ramon which behind Target. Where is the second one.