Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Ramon, CA - San Ramon Valley Blvd. (LIVE 10 Dec 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
strange because it shows ups as Tesla SuperCharger. San Ramon Valley next to Taco Bell

We even have a thread dedicated to that Supercharger here on TMC:

Bruce.

Reactions: Yes007
Thanks. Interesting this location does not show up on Tesla Super Charger site.
What Tesla Super Charger site are YOU referring to?
Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 1.19.25 PM.png

Reactions: Yes007
Thanks, what url is this. I am looking at this url - San Ramon, CA Supercharger | Tesla

Don't own a Tesla yet, still learning

Randy shared a screenshot from this map, which is strongly related to the URL you posted:

If you're new to the Tesla world, let me recommend perusing this:

Bruce.

• Helpful
Reactions: israndy and Yes007
Randy shared a screenshot from this map, which is strongly related to the URL you posted:

If you're new to the Tesla world, let me recommend perusing this:

Bruce.
Awesome! Thank you so much.

Alright, trying to get back on topic...

Couple "over the fence" shots from this arvo. It looks like all of the charging cabinets and switch gear are placed, as well as all the pedestals. Still need some signage...it looks like they could pour the concrete bases for signs (see the forms between the pedestals). There's a not-so-great view of what could be a transformer pad way off on the left next to the switch gear.

Bruce.

IMG_7604.JPG

IMG_7605.JPG

Reactions: mociaf9 and Limited
Reactions: mociaf9 and bmah
Alright, trying to get back on topic...

Couple "over the fence" shots from this arvo. It looks like all of the charging cabinets and switch gear are placed, as well as all the pedestals. Still need some signage...it looks like they could pour the concrete bases for signs (see the forms between the pedestals). There's a not-so-great view of what could be a transformer pad way off on the left next to the switch gear.

Bruce.

View attachment 696966

View attachment 696967
I wonder if they will use the traditional plug is on the side closest to the car or the newer plug is opposite giving you more slack on the cord but having to reverse the direction of the plug when plugging the car in nonsense.

Anyone see a transformer on site yet? This site has got to be close to completion.

LOL. I said the exact opposite to my wife as we were passing through the area yesterday. She asked if I needed to check on this site and I was like “Nah, I don’t think much is going on there.” 😆

(So I have no idea what the current state is.)

Bruce.

• Funny
Reactions: mociaf9 and Limited
We went over here this afternoon, basically unchanged from the pictures in post #29. In particular, there's absolutely nothing on what appears to be the transformer pad, and the pedestals are still wrapped up. Happy @Limited? 😁

My wife scoped out a better approach to this Supercharger from Alcosta Blvd. / Westside Drive than what we've been doing previously...instead of taking the first driveway into the shopping center (which requires you to turn around inside the parking lot to get to the Superchargers), enter via the second driveway, which goes pretty much nowhere but puts you right next to the pedestals.

Bruce.

Reactions: Limited
We went over here this afternoon, basically unchanged from the pictures in post #29. In particular, there's absolutely nothing on what appears to be the transformer pad, and the pedestals are still wrapped up. Happy @Limited? 😁

My wife scoped out a better approach to this Supercharger from Alcosta Blvd. / Westside Drive than what we've been doing previously...instead of taking the first driveway into the shopping center (which requires you to turn around inside the parking lot to get to the Superchargers), enter via the second driveway, which goes pretty much nowhere but puts you right next to the pedestals.

Bruce.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Jk! Thanks for the info Bruce!

Reactions: bmah