Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Ramon, CA - San Ramon Valley Blvd. (LIVE 10 Dec 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only via WiFi, but yes. The default way the device works is powering off when you get out of the car, but if it's wired to power differently it will stay on for 1/2 an hour, or if wired to the battery it can always be on. It joins your home network so you can access it from any computer.
The ODBC plug is now always energized, however the ODBC reader that I use goes to sleep itself
but is still listening and can be reactivated while the car is still sleeping.

We tried Boba Bliss once awhile back, but prefer iTea. Actually for this kind of tea and snacks we really like Q-Tea (Dublin) or Mr. Green Bubble (many Bay Area locations) but I can't think of any that are co-located with Superchargers.

Bruce.

Just came across this. ^ Too bad the i-tea closed down 🙁 I think Boba Bliss put it out of business. I loved the i-tea there, was nice proximity to the charging stations to kill time.

Q-tea in dublin used to be an i-tea, then the owners changed the name and drinks (probably to ditch the franchise fees).