Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Ramon, CA (expanded to 16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s on Tesla’s Find Us webpage, with a minor HTML error in the Restaurants listing area. ;)
BD37653C-C30B-409A-96A1-19BE6DE55DF7.jpeg

Stopped by at noon today and only 2 other cars were charging since it's not on the in-car nav yet. When I left there were more charging but still multiple open spots. I drove past Dublin on my way out and saw at least one car waiting.

I hadn't been in that shopping center in a few years so I missed all the Bishop Ranch construction. That's a really good spot for a charger.

Over the past couple of sessions here at San Ramon, I've been getting the red light when trying to supercharge. It goes from white to red immediately and getting a message in the car saying check charger power. I have to unplug and replug back in a few times before it starts charging. It works fine with the UMC at home. I tried it with a few supercharger stalls at San Ramon. Anyone else have the same issue at San Ramon. Wondering if its the supercharger stations or my car.

Over the past couple of sessions here at San Ramon, I've been getting the red light when trying to supercharge. It goes from white to red immediately and getting a message in the car saying check charger power. I have to unplug and replug back in a few times before it starts charging. It works fine with the UMC at home. I tried it with a few supercharger stalls at San Ramon. Anyone else have the same issue at San Ramon. Wondering if its the supercharger stations or my car.
This would be your car. Remember, Superchargers use DC fast charging which does NOT use the onboard charger in the car. Your UMC is Level 2 AC charging which does use the charger in the car. So a different path is used through the electronics on the vehicle and it is definitely possible for one method to work while the other does not. Schedule a service appointment.

This would be your car. Remember, Superchargers use DC fast charging which does NOT use the onboard charger in the car. Your UMC is Level 2 AC charging which does use the charger in the car. So a different path is used through the electronics on the vehicle and it is definitely possible for one method to work while the other does not. Schedule a service appointment.

Thanks for that. Scheduled for a mobile tech to come take a look at it while replacing one of my door handles.

Saw this via a local Tesla owners Facebook group today. I could believe this...from the data I have, the San Ramon Supercharger seems to be pretty consistently full or close-to-full between about 0800 and 2000.

Bruce.

View attachment 369011
Yes. I was there last Tuesday at noon and the in-car status showed all 10 occupied. I got there and two were open. So I can maybe blame latency. But at least i got a spot.