Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sand City, CA (LIVE 17 Apr 2021, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What I think is the transformer is where the empty transformer pad was, across from the enclosure visible in both the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

Sand City transformer.png

A few pic. No activity, transformer in place, meter must be inside locked enclosure. Signage ready - guessing Tesla inspection when electric ready to be turned on. Site looks confusing, 2 Chargepoint serving 4 slots. Starbucks makes this very active area. Hwy 1 at top of dunes in background. Easy on/off of freeway.
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Pic 5.jpg

No, not lit.

Looking at the Google street view from 2019 it's interesting to see the shopping center also added some nice lighting when the chargers were installed... I plan to visit this station tomorrow and will try to take some photos to add to the collection here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedGray
Thanks. I’m going to be down that way AFTER the Carmel Pebble beach car week, and don’t have charging where we’re staying. So, need something reliable and fast hopefully, where I can pickup a coffee and wait for 30 minutes to charge a LR M3 to ~85%.