Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sandusky, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It just appeared on supercharge.info today:

upload_2018-6-21_13-15-23.png

Was there ever a doubt that it would be at Miejer?
This one should see lots of use in the summer!

... but it also has one of the highest possibilities of being ICE'd due to the proximity to Cedar Point and thousands and thousands of vehicles stopping at Meijer's full parking lot and taking any available parking spot even if it isn't a "15-minute General Parking" spot at a supercharger

It's basically almost done, and it was happening right under our noses.

That's wild. Of course we had one in Michigan that wasn't even on the Tesla map that people just spotted one day when going to a Meijer. At leas this one was forecast a bit by being on Tesla's site. But it wouldn't be the first time that Tesla managed to get a SC up and running w/o the community knowing about it.

I know I'm from Australia and get a few things the other way round (happy winter solstice everyone!)... but I'm pretty sure I don't have south and north confused here!

View attachment 311763
I think he means opposite side of the Meijer parking lot from the Great Wolf Lodge, but I can see how that could be ambiguous wording. The construction cone on supercharge.info is right in the middle of the parking lot, but I'm guessing that's because whoever put it there wasn't sure exactly where it was. I'd be very surprised if they put a supercharger right in the middle of the parking lot.

I think he means opposite side of the Meijer parking lot from the Great Wolf Lodge, but I can see how that could be ambiguous wording. The construction cone on supercharge.info is right in the middle of the parking lot, but I'm guessing that's because whoever put it there wasn't sure exactly where it was. I'd be very surprised if they put a supercharger right in the middle of the parking lot.

Sorry, wasn't clear about that. On that map screenshot, the exact location is right across the street from "American Powersport.com" and in the Meijer parking lot.