Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Ana, CA - 5th St. garage (LIVE 20 Nov 2020, 20 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, we have activity at the DTSA parking structure. The transformer is in place and some of the other hardware is on site. About a half-dozen workers are busy. One told me to hope for the holidays. I have a few pics that I will upload in a few hours. Hooray for the folks who will eventually be able to make use of this.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and 4SUPER9
Well, we have activity at the DTSA parking structure. The transformer is in place and some of the other hardware is on site. About a half-dozen workers are busy. One told me to hope for the holidays. I have a few pics that I will upload in a few hours. Hooray for the folks who will eventually be able to make use of this.
Thank you as usual for your updates

I am feeling like a befuddled old man. I used to be a whiz at all things computer. For some reason, I struggle uploading photos to this site. I'll keep at it.

20201105_102754.jpg 20201105_101458.jpg

I went by the Supercharger under construction about noonish today. It appears to be complete, with 20 urban chargers, most under plastic cover. Let's say I suspect with reasonable certainty that we'll see the station open before we're eating turkey and my best guess is sometime between Thursday (19th) evening and Monday midday (23rd). Everything seems to be in place. I didn't take pics because it is very similar to my last posting.

More info is that there are two handicapped stations at the back with the remainder lining the north interior of the third level (hard to determine which is second or third level). I'll charge once just to put another notch on my belt since charging is free for my Model S. (Also have a Model 3.)

Happy Turkey Day for those who might use this when the pandemic lifts and downtown Santa Ana can bounce back.