Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Clarita, CA - Newhall Ranch Road (LIVE 21 Dec 2023, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marco posted about this new supercharger coming to Santa Clarita today. Amount of stalls are unknown at the moment, I did go to the website to check but very little details and no mention of stalls amount. @bmah @Big Earl @Chuq @tes-s

Attachments

• Santa Clarita.jpeg
    Santa Clarita.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 690
Thats odd. Usually majority of supercharger stations comes in batches of 4 stalls (4-8-12-16 etc). Unless they meant 6 cabinets which will make it a 24 stalls supercharger site.

That was my thought, as well. I pulled up the permits info to check dates and a lot of activity has happened this month, so I'm going to go ahead and add it to supercharge.info as 24 stalls, which we can correct later if it ends up being different. Lots of charging infrastructure is concentrated in Santa Clarita. Looking at the maps, this area appears to have substantial grid infrastructure, with the Pardee substation being right next door to this shopping center.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayluis1988
They keep adding such weird locations. Why not add one right off the 5 freeway? Walmart has a great shopping center off of Lyons and its perfect for this. Yet we have 4 superchargerse all near each other

Cost. Some locations demand more money because they're the anchor that pulls people to the SC. Other locations believe the Supercharger will draw in more customers, and cut them a deal.