Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Clarita, CA (LIVE 6 Apr 2018, 24 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was crazy busy when I first got there yesterday, lunch time. Cray Zay!!
PXL_20210411_200643261.PHOTOSPHERE~2.jpg

Was there this weekend, the navigation software led me here... For someone travelling on the 5, this was an odd location.

Pro tip: Don't get there after 8pm if you plan to do any kind of eating or shopping, virtually all businesses were closed for the day. (or permanently, hard to tell)
Only the Walgreens appeared to be open. Fortunately they had a bathroom.

Reactions: gaswalla
Had to stop here again on a south to north road trip, as Castaic was showing out of order at the tI’ve. While I like the amenities here at the market and the restrooms are fine, it is such a time waste to get here from I5. Having a 20 minute charging stop PLUS 12-15 minutes to get there and back to the highway is a waste unless one wants these amenities.

Castaic needs to be a tad larger and or the NEW Santa Clarita needs to get open soon. Hopefully, that new location will be closer to the highway.

Had to stop here again on a south to north road trip, as Castaic was showing out of order at the tI’ve. While I like the amenities here at the market and the restrooms are fine, it is such a time waste to get here from I5. Having a 20 minute charging stop PLUS 12-15 minutes to get there and back to the highway is a waste unless one wants these amenities.

Castaic needs to be a tad larger and or the NEW Santa Clarita needs to get open soon. Hopefully, that new location will be closer to the highway.
Agreed. Not a huge fan of this location. So far off the freeway! Luckily there is one in castaic but another one is opening literally any day now at the coffee bean on the old road. Its right off the magic mountain exit

Right off Magic Mountain way and The Old Road is a new one coming up..I think it would be operational soon ..I will check it out this week as I live next door in Stevenson Ranch.