Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Clarita, CA (LIVE 6 Apr 2018, 24 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the beginning of January, on the Tesla website Find Us page, it appeared to me that every future Supercharger site marked with a gray icon was changed to show “Target opening by end of 2018”. Clearly many of those locations will open well before the end of the year, and some of them are currently under construction but show that message, for example San Felipe which only needs a utility transformer.

At the beginning of January, on the Tesla website Find Us page, it appeared to me that every future Supercharger site marked with a gray icon was changed to show “Target opening by end of 2018”. Clearly many of those locations will open well before the end of the year, and some of them are currently under construction but show that message, for example San Felipe which only needs a utility transformer.

Regrettably, sometime in the third quarter of this year, many future sites will have the "8" change into a "9."

Regrettably, sometime in the third quarter of this year, many future sites will have the "8" change into a "9."
Regrettably, no other car company has created an EV fast charging network that is even a tiny fraction of the size of what Tesla has created in just 5 years.

The Santa Clarita Supercharger will happen. Let’s enjoy what we have because the competition has next to nothing.

9676EB76-6AA4-4E14-AA68-B4A186CD1EFF.jpeg
A4A14129-7F81-49E8-878B-76A0E685B119.jpeg
Didn’t see any Tesla hardware on the job site. However the grey cabinets look promising.

Woohoo!'
@ecarfan , @BlueShift
Time to change the title of the thread!

And while you're at it, how about a hyphen between "Supercharger" and "Santa Clarita", and removing the whitespace between "Santa Clarita" and the comma following it? Sorry that's been bugging me the past few weeks. :D

Bruce.